Moving Forward Daily Blurb

Enabling You To Build Your Online Empire.

Check Back Daily For:

“Thought For The Day”,
Inspirational & Motivational Tidbits
Lighting Your Recruiting Efforts on Fire.

“Marketing Tip Of The Day”,
Sure to Bring Your e-Marketing Skills into The Fastlane.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thought for the Day:

*The individual who knows the score about life sees difficulties as opportunities.
Norman Vincent Peale*

I as an program owner have difficulties to deal with.
Of course, we all do, however, the main difficulty peculiar to the
autosurf industry is to overcome the stigma placed upon the
industry from the old 12DailyPro/StormPay fiasco where the
autosurf program so well trusted and loved by many was
declared a ponzi.

This truly shocked and disappointed autosurfers world-wide.
There were a lot of autosurfs that were piggy-backed on or
rather had put some of their programs money into 12 Daily.
While their 12%/day seemed like a lot, it truly only worked
out to roughly 2.5%/day.

(12% X 12 days = 144% - 100% of your own money= 44%
profit total divided by 17 or 18 Days not 12 because of the
extra payment processing time they kept your money for.)

Back then there was a behind the scenes trading ground
between the payment processors that you could push money
around in all day long at 3% a pop, making 2.5%/day look
very legit to people in the know. Not necessarily, obviously.
Honesty is the key.

So, when the original 12DailyPro fell, it
caused a dominoe effect.

There is nothing I can do about the previous 12DailyPro.
I did not cause it, I cannot control it. It is in the past and
it was what it was. Here is the only cure I have to offer
you: Understand that the behind the scenes trading ground
between payment processors I mentioned was mentioned
in the past tense, optimum word being “was”. It is no more.
The autosurfs that can truly offer that type of payment for
viewing websites today is virtually nonexistent.

I can tell you personally first hand that my autosurf,
, is NOT a ponzi. We absolutely do Not need new
money coming in to cover payment to earlier customers.
The Trader Mic business plan is sound, honest, and legal.
But be careful out there, most autosurfs still are ponzis
and do require new money to pay old customers. That
is the problem, the difficulty that I as a legitimate
autosurf owner must work to overcome.

So, here is how I am turning that difficulty into an
opportunity for both you and I:

Want to get an upper hand on how to more safely
select and use autosurfs? Interested to hear some
of what the SEC has to say about autosurfing?
Take a copy of my viral, re-brandable, all totally
FREE e-Report:




Marketing Tip of The Day:

Post. Get BackLinks. Go ahead, post right here. I’m an
internet marketer writing this to benefit other internet
marketers as well as myself. I understand what you’re
doing. Thank me, add to something I said. You can
even disagree with me as long as you keep it clean
and respectful. But at any rate, get those back links.
Increase your page ranking a bit and maybe get a few
quality hits.

The current upgrade special is 10,000 bonus
showings of your site. That is quantity hits for you.
It will also help your search engine optimization.

Until Next Time...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good day !.
    You may , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
    There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
    The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
    Do you want to become really rich in short time?
    That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

    I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
    I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
    It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://retapuwu.envy.nu/cacado.html
    and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

     
  • At 2:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello everyone!
    I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

    For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
    I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
    Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my web site to get additional info.

    http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home