Moving Forward Daily Blurb

Enabling You To Build Your Online Empire.

Check Back Daily For:

“Thought For The Day”,
Inspirational & Motivational Tidbits
Lighting Your Recruiting Efforts on Fire.

“Marketing Tip Of The Day”,
Sure to Bring Your e-Marketing Skills into The Fastlane.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Thought for the Day:

*Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action.-
Napoleon Hill*

You Tube, You Tube, YouTube,
all over the place. Since
Google bought them, and they
are to start paying their video
creators/uploaders from ad
revenue soon, and some major
players are having issues
broadcast all over TV news
programs, I’ve been bombarded.
How about you?
I had
seen YouTube one to many
times without joining in. I
was just plain tired of being
left out and left behind I guess.

So, I made my first video blurb!
and got it up on YouTube!

I just decided to do it. Begin
at once, ready or not, is right.
I made by little video blurb with
no microphone! LOL. and no
camera! I Love It. Turn up your
volume and Check it out.

I put it together with the windows
movie maker that came with my
newest computer, pics I had
already saved to my computer
during the course of working on
other things, and free music I had
downloaded for myself in the
course of finding music for my
6 year old son’s new portable CD
player a few months ago. (The
messages from Trader Mic were
just made with Microsoft Word
and Paint programs.)

See it below in the previous post.


Marketing Tip of The Day:

The post you see previous to the
video is a technorati claim post,
proving to technorati that I own
this blog. You can remove it
after technorati has spidered it,
but I will leave mine for illustra-
tion purposes.

The link to the video right under
the video actually has a
Technorati tag I coded in. This
is really cool because now the
Technorati site will pick it up
in the searches done for the
keywords I chose for the video.
All of the videos on Technorati
come from You Tube.

These tags work with any kind of
link, just add
rel=(quote
symbol)tag(end quote symbol)
.
Put in the actual symbols instead
of the parenthesis and written
out words. Put it after the end
quote symbol on your href url,
before the first forward arrow.
Then it will pick up whatever
wording you use between the
arrows, or the part that actually
shows up for your users as the
lettering of the hyperlink,
as keywords.

I tried to put a Technorati widget
on this blog to enable people to
add this blog to their Technorati
favorites, list other blogs that
have linked to this one, and
link to my Technorati profile.

It did not work. When I
previewed it, all I got was a
bunch of writing overlapping
itself. Looked terrible. It was
condensing each blog entry to
just the title I believe, but then
the rest was just added as an
overlapping layer on top. Can
anyone advise, does this widget
work with Blogger? Is there
something inside Blogger I
need to adjust? A certain place
inside the template I need to
paste the code? Anyone out
there who knows, your help
and kind constructive criticism
would be very much appreciated.


Until Next Time...

Michelle Watts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home